The Cyprus Investment Programme application procedure is a secure, clean and transparent process. Cyprus has long being considered as an international business hub presenting a number of business advantages to investors, and the safety and high standards of living of our island set up a fruitful ground for relocating and permanent living.
- Invest a minimum amount of €2 million (plus VAT if applicable).
- Own a main residence of at least €500.000 (plus VAT).
- Donate €75.000 to the Cyprus Land Development Corporation and €75.000 to the Research and Innovation Foundation.
- Hold a permanent residency permit for at least 6 months.
- Hold a Schengen visa at the time of application.
- Have a clean criminal record.
- Keep the investment for a minimum period of 5 years.
- Must have never been rejected for citizenship by any other EU country.
|Real Estate Investments (A.2)||Company Investments (A.3)||Alternative Investments (A.4)|
Along the procedure, additional fees might occur including stamp duties, transfer fees, company creation fees, etc. Investment in real estate is the most cost effective since the amount required for the main residence (at least €500.000) is included in the total investment amount of €2m. For the rest of the investment options, this has to be additional to the total investment amount.
The Applicant may choose a combination of the above investments, provided that the total investment will amount up to at least €2m.
If a combination of investments is made, then an additional property purchase of at least €500.000 plus VAT is required to be considered as the main residence.
This option allows the Applicant to purchase special government bonds of the Republic of Cyprus up to €500.000 (to be included in the total investment of €2m), on condition that the investor will retain these bonds for a three year period.